How to Get Started
5 Simple Steps to Be Ready for Your First Coaching Session
- Signup here to get your Quick Start Guide to Coaching. This is an information sheet explaining what coaching is, my fees, and other relevant information about coaching
- Review the material and make a note of any questions you have while reading the Quick Start Guide to Coaching
- Send me an email requesting to speak with me for few minutes on the phone. Include a sentence or two about why you are interested in coaching. Include your phone number and some days and times to reach you. Below is a sample email that you can cut and paste into your email to me and just fill in the blanks. I will then call you as soon as I am able. There is no charge for the phone call. I want to ask you a few questions and I want you to be able to get your questions answered. Usually this takes 10-15 minutes on the phone.
- Once we speak on the phone and we both agree to go forward, we will schedule your first coaching session, and I will send you a few forms that you will complete and return to me.
- Make a payment using the secure payment form below before our first scheduled appointment.
Where to Send Your Email Request
Sample Email Text For Your Convenience
If you use this format for the email you send to me, it may help things move a little faster. Please note that I would like you t read my Quick Start Guide to Coaching before you send me an email requesting to speak to me on the phone. If you haven’t received it or read it yet you can get it here.
Subject: Seriously Interested in Starting Coaching with You
Hi Dr. Hamlin,
My name is [Your Name Here]. I am interested in coaching because I would like to be more effective in [replace with 1 or 2 sentences in your own words].
I have read your Quick Start Guide to Coaching, so I have some of my initial questions answered.
The best number to reach me at is
The State that I live in:
My time zone:
The best blocks of time to reach me in the next few days are:
I look forward to speaking with you. I hope you will dare to imagine what life might be like during and after coaching!
Dr. Greg Hamlin